Facial Hair Transplant
What it is?
Facial hair transplant is a procedure which restores hair to areas where facial hair growth is thin or missing. It can be done to restore the goatee and moustache, as well as sideburns, the cheek beard, and anywhere that hair is desired, even if the hair has never grown in the area before. Facial hair transplants can also be used to conceal acne scars and other types of scars.
Causes of Facial Hair Loss
Loss of facial hair may occur for a number of reasons. It can be the result of:-
- Laser Hair Removal
- Burns or injury
- Medical treatments like chemotherapy or radiation
- Any transplant surgery which may have gone wrong
The facial hair transplant is usually performed under local anaesthesia with an oral sedative but can be done under twilight intravenous sedation if desired, depending on the patient’s choice. Lasting three to as many as eight hours, it is a relatively easy procedure for the patient to undergo, and essentially painless. As far as the recovery period goes, the first 5 days after the procedure the transplanted area must be kept absolutely dry, and the tiny crusts around each graft will typically fall out after 4 to 6 days, then the transplanted hairs will fall off 1 to 2 weeks later. Meanwhile, the donor area will take no more than 3 days to fully heal up.
Risks involved in Facial Hair Transplant
As far as risks are concerned, facial hair transplant is an easy to go procedure but it requires speciality and experience to do it. At Revitalize, we recommend to our clients to go through all the pros and cons of the facial hair transplant and get yourself checked by our specialists and then finally go for the surgery. If not, you may experience scars, infection, swelling, bruising or an improper hairline.
Areas covered under Facial Hair Transplant
- Eyebrows- Eyebrow transplants are designed to restore growing hair to eyebrows that are overly thin, scarred, or completely missing.The donor’s hairs come from the scalp which, when transplanted into the eyebrows, continue to grow for a lifetime and therefore need to be trimmed typically once a month. To provide a natural appearance, the hairs are transplanted primarily one and occasionally two at a time, the natural way eyebrow hairs grow. This is a very delicate procedure, requiring perfect placement of these hairs into tiny (half-millimetre) incisions that are angled in just the right direction and positioned to mimic natural growth.
- Moustache- Moustaches are a very critical part of one face but some people lose hair in the region due to reasons like medication, any wrong transplant done, parental history. We can give back to you with greater density and increased length.
- Beard Transplant- People tend to lose their facial hair especially in the areas like the beard. That may be because of the parental history if undergoing any medication or by an accident. Through this procedure, we tend to revive your hairline in a natural way which is according to your liking. You also have the option of the increasing or decreasing the length whichever suits your requirement.
- facial hair transplant
- cost of facial hair transplant
- facial hair transplant cost
- facial hair transplant in india
- beard hair transplant in ludhiana
- facial hair transplant bangalore
- facial hair transplant in bangalore
- facial hair transplant singapore
- beard transplant grow facial hair
- facial hair transplant mumbai
- facial hair transplant in chennai
- facial hair transplant in hyderabad
- facial hair transplant pictures
- facial hair transplant sydney
- facial hair transplant near me
- facial hair transplant new york
- facial hair transplant procedure
- facial hair transplant surgery
- beard hair transplant results
- facial hair transplant melbourne
- facial hair transplant in kerala