Acne treatment has been a quite in demand because of the increased inflammation in the skin, people losing their bright look. Acne is characterized by red pimples or marks on the face. It can affect anyone without any gender specifics but it is seen more in the male gender. Generally, it is caused by high inflammation, hormonal changes in the body, dust particles which settle down on the dead skin. It starts from an early teenage and goes until mid-twenties before it is being treated. We at Revitalize, help you with the best acne treatment and can get you pimple marks free skin.
What is acne?
Acne is a common skin disease characterized by pimples on the face, chest, and back. It occurs when the pores of the skin become clogged with oil, dead skin cells, and bacteria.
Causes of Acne
Several risk factors have been identified:
- Due to the hormonal changes they experience, teenagers are more likely to develop acne.
- Boys have more severe acne and develop it more often than girls.
- Hormonal disorders can complicate acne in girls.
- Individuals with a family history of acne have greater susceptibility to the disease.
- Hormonal changes. Acne can flare up before menstruation, during pregnancy, and menopause.
- No foods cause acne, but certain foods may cause flare-ups.
- Acne can be a side effect of drugs including tranquillizers, antidepressants, antibiotics, oral contraceptives and anabolic steroids.
- Personal hygiene. Abrasive soaps, hard scrubbing, or picking at pimples will make them worse.
- Oil-based makeup and hair sprays worsen acne.
- Exposure to oils and greases, polluted air, and sweating in hot weather aggravate acne.
- Stress. Emotional stress may contribute to acne.
Acne is usually not conspicuous, although inflamed lesions may cause pain, tenderness, itching, or swelling. The most troubling aspects of these lesions are the negative cosmetic effects and potential for scarring. Some people, especially teenagers, become emotionally upset about their condition and have problems forming relationships or keeping jobs.
Therapies for Acne treatment
Several surgical or medical treatments are available to alleviate acne or the resulting scars:
- Comedone extraction. The comedo is removed from the pore with a special tool.
- Chemical peels. Glycolic acid is applied to peel off the top layer of skin to reduce scarring.
- The affected skin is frozen with a chemical spray, and removed by brushing or planin
- Punch grafting. Deep scars are excised and the area repaired with small skin grafts.
- Intralesional injection. Corticosteroids are injected directly into inflamed pimples.
- Collagen injection. Shallow scars are elevated by collagen (protein) injections.
Preventive action for Acne
- gentle washing of affected areas once or twice every day
- avoid abrasive cleansers
- use noncomedogenic makeup and moisturizers
- shampoo often and wear hair off the face
- eat a well-balanced diet, avoiding foods that trigger flare-ups
- unless told otherwise, give dry pimples a limited amount of sun exposure
- do not pick or squeeze blemishes
- reduce stress
- acne treatment
- acne treatment best
- acne treatment for men
- acne treatment in home
- acne treatment at home
- acne treatment back
- acne treatment on back
- acne treatment cream
- acne treatment in ayurveda
- acne treatment facial
- acne treatment hormonal
- acne treatment homeopathy
- acne treatment natural
- acne treatment products
- acne treatment medication
- acne treatment in bangalore
- acne treatment home remedies