Hair Transplant in Men
Losing hair in men has been a common thing for a very long time but people earlier didn’t feel much as they are concerned now. Many of them are opting for hair saving methods like massage or therapies etc. We all lose some 80-120 strands of hair every day but if your hair loss is more than this, you may need to consult a specialist for which he may tell you different methods or if you need a hair transplant.
Causes of hair loss in men
- Physical Stress
- Too much Vitamin A
- Lack of Protein in the body
- Male pattern baldness
- Medical treatment of chemotherapy or radiation
- Vitamin B deficiency
- Tight Hairstyles
The process involves taking out tissues from the donor area and then transplanting all the formed grafts into the recipient area. Before the procedure is done, we check the candidate for his medical fitness if he is not having any other medical problem or any side effect. We also check the hair quality and length to establish a deeper analysis of the successful transplant.
After the surgery, your scalp may be very tender. You may need to take pain medications for several days. Your surgeon will have you wear bandages over your scalp for at least a day or two. He may also prescribe an antibiotic or an anti-inflammatory drug for you to take for several days. Most people are able to return to work 2 to 5 days after the operation.Within 2 to 3 weeks after surgery, the transplanted hair will fall out, but you should start to notice new growth within a few months. Most people will see 60% of new hair growth after 6 to 9 months.
Benefits of Hair Transplant
- t is one of the hair restoration procedure that involves transplantation of your own hair taken out from the back of the scalp. It grows naturally. The colour of the hair is same as your original hair. Hair growth normally starts after 2 to 3 months. It completes its recovery within 8 to 10 months.
- Hair transplants are completely safe and natural. No special chemicals or medicines are used in this process that might damage your hair. Amongst all the hair growing methods hair, transplant surgery is the most natural.
- Another benefit of hair transplant surgery is that you get hair that is very manageable. Transplanted hair works just like your naturally grown hair so you don’t need to apply any special shampoos or chemicals to maintain its density.
- If you want a long-term and permanent solution for your baldness then consider hair transplant surgery.
- hair transplant for man
- hair transplant for male pattern baldness
- hair transplant male pattern baldness
- hair transplant for male
- hair transplant for male pattern baldness cost
- hair transplant young male
- hair transplant men’s health
- hair transplant black male
- hair transplant black male turkey
- hair transplant black male uk