Facial hair and wrinkles can damage one’s image a lot. Everyone wants to look young and energetic all the time with spot free face.Your living cells get covered by dead skin which produces wrinkles on your face, makes you look dull, hyper-pigmented and full of acne. We give you the best solution for removing all dead cells and can give you brighter skin by chemical peels
What is a chemical peel?
A chemical peel involves the application of toxic chemical solutions to the skin in a controlled manner, producing controlled tissue death. The desired depth of the wound is dependent upon the condition to be treated. After the peel, the skin regenerates. The damaged skin likely regenerates through the growth of cells from deeper layers of the epidermis or from undamaged hair follicles.
Types of Chemical Peels
The glycolic peel has the smallest molecular size and penetrates the deepest. It’s great for the exfoliation and rejuvenation of ageing skin. Glycolic peels come in different strengths, depending on the results you’re looking for.
Derived from milk, the lactic peel is ideal for skin that’s dry or sensitive to active ingredients like retinol. If you’re concerned about having an adverse reaction, the lactic peel is easier on the skin.
The beta peel is used to treat acne in both younger and older patients. It uses salicylic acid to exfoliate the skin, help with oil control, and target the bacteria that cause acne.
The Vitalize peel includes citric, lactic and salicylic acids, plus a retinol layer, to improve the quality and lighten the pigmentation of your skin. A vitalize peel is superficial with very little peeling, so this is a great place to start for people who have never had a chemical peel.
Pigment Balancing Peel
Using a formulation of acids, the pigment balancing peel is designed to lighten the pigment of the skin. It’s important to have realistic expectations when trying to eliminate brown spots and reduce pigmentation. This process takes time, and you need to use sunscreen for the pigment balancing peel to have the desired effect.
TCA Peel for Actinic Keratosis
TCA is trichloroacetic acid used to provide a medium depth peel to the skin. This treatment can help to remove abnormal skin cells. There are significant cosmetic benefits to this procedure as well.
Benefits of Chemical Peels
- Reduce fine lines under the eyes and around the mouth
- Treat wrinkles caused by sun damage and ageing
- Improve the appearance of mild scars
- Treat certain types of acne
- Reduce age spots, freckles, and dark patches (melasma) due to pregnancy or taking birth control pills
- Improve the look and feel of skin
- chemical peels
- chemical peels cost
- chemical peels at home
- chemical peels acne
- chemical peels side effects
- chemical peels before and after
- chemical peels acne scars
- chemical peels types
- chemical peels for acne scars
- chemical peels skin
- chemical peels recovery time
- chemical peels safe
- chemical peels in india
- chemical peels tca
- chemical peels review
- chemical peels hyperpigmentation
- chemical peels for melasma
- chemical peels melasma
- chemical peels online
- chemical peels for scars
- chemical peels for dark spots
- chemical peel underarm
- chemical peels vs laser
- chemical peel cream
- chemical peels at home for acne scars
- chemical peels body
- chemical peels dark skin
- chemical peels for dark skin
- chemical peels dermatology
- chemical peels images
- chemical peels for legs
- chemical peel under eye
- chemical peels kaya skin clinic
- chemical peels dermatologist
- chemical peels gone wrong
- chemical peels or microdermabrasion
- chemical peels to get rid of acne scars
- chemical peels amazon
- chemical peel 15
- chemical peels blackheads
- chemical peels for wrinkles
- chemical peels on arms
- chemical peels for large pores
- chemical peels walmart