Artificial Hair Restoration
Losing hair can be a great source of depression as it is regarded as the crowning glory of one’s personality. The social and work life of a person is largely affected because he loses confidence. Hair loss is generally seen in both the male and female genders but males have more prominence. The root sole cause of hair loss has not been able to determine but it is seen that both male and female genders are affected by hair loss. Yes, in males the proportion is high as compared to females and also boys tend to have hair fall at a very early stage.
Most of the people tend to opt for surgical methods like the transplant which have the permanent solution but very few may not opt for it because of the reasons like the cost of the surgery, time taking process, fear of operation and many others. This is where artificial hair restoration techniques come into the picture and have been helpful to many of our clients. At revitalize, we have been practising these techniques for a long time now and have developed a safety measure for our customers.
Causes of Hair Loss
- Diseases like anaemia or thyroid problem
- Radiation and chemotherapy treatments
- Medications such as blood thinners, high dosage of vitamin A and steroids that men undertake to get muscle build up.
- Scalp infections- Infections, such as ringworm, can invade the hair and skin of your scalp, leading to scaly patches and hair loss. Once infections are treated, hair generally grows back.
- Problems in diet like the deficiency in iron.
- High level of stress.
- Hormonal changes- Hormonal changes and imbalances can cause temporary hair loss. This could be due to pregnancy, childbirth or the onset of menopause. Hormone levels are also affected by the thyroid gland, so thyroid problems may cause hair loss.
- Patchy Hair loss- This type of non-scarring hair loss is called alopecia areata. It occurs when the body’s immune system attacks hair follicles causing sudden hair loss that leaves smooth, roundish bald patches on the skin.
Hair extensions is another area that we specialize in. With the requirement of any length and density that you want, we can provide you with a solution. With these hair extensions in place for some time, you can do all the normal activities of the day. There is synthetic or various grades of human hair. Synthetic hair is low-quality fake hair that is not recommended to use. Human hair is the best quality hair you can invest your money in and is most recommended. When it comes to human hair, there are many different levels. Do research and you will discover that high-quality Remy human hair with the cuticle intact is best.